What is Counselling & How Can it Help?
Looking for an experienced counsellor?
I am a professionally qualified, experienced counsellor: I work as a Psychological Therapist in a Complex Care team in the NHS,a Counsellor in Private Practice and a Student Counsellor in Higher Education. I have also worked in Further Education, the Voluntary Sector and a GP Surgery in Primary Care.
Counselling can help you when:
- You feel depressed, anxious or stressed
- You have difficulty with relationships
- You live with an eating disorder
- You have experienced loss, bereavement or trauma
- You are confused about your sexuality
- You are troubled by anger, at work or at home
- Something difficult has happened which you have been unable to discuss with anyone
- You have little confidence in yourself.
Counselling treatments to suit your needs
- Consultation 1-2 sessions
- Brief counselling 1-6 sessions
- Short-term work 1-16 sessions
- Long term counselling 0 – 1 year
Looking for someone to talk to about:?
Anxiety, Bereavement, Consultation, Depression, Emotional Distress, Personal Relationships and Self Esteem